Receive One of The Industry's Top Medical Recommendations for Ketamine Infusion Therapy
Welcome to Mind Peace Clinics
To provide the absolute best possible medical care, the proper due diligence is necessary. For this reason, the following are included and done prior to your Initial Consultation with the Physician:
- A thorough psychiatric or pain review and physical examination to ensure that you are a good candidate for ketamine infusion therapy.
- Begin to baseline and monitor your mood electronically using an internet and mobile phone-based system.
- An understandable explanation of our process and what one may expect for Ketamine infusions.
- (In your absence) Review of both urine and blood work to ensure that no other causes exist for your symptoms that may be resolved by another treatment course.
- (In your absence) Consultations with your Primary Care Provider and Mental Health Provider that are actively treating you so that we can effectively coordinate your care to ensure the best possible outcomes and results.
We Provide Ketamine Infusions to Relieve the Symptoms of:
Mind Peace Clinics offers the highest level of patient care coupled with industry leading recommendations and custom treatment options to meet the unique needs of our patients.
Ketamine is helping treat depression with over a 70% success rate.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Learn how Ketamine is helping treat PTSD successfully in patients.
Learn how ketamine may be a therapeutic alternative for major anxiety.
Learn more about ketamine in the treatment of neuropathic pain.
Request a Free Phone Consultation
Call us today for a free phone consultation with a member of our administrative staff or fill out the form below and a member of our team will get right back to you.
“You know you are ready to move forward with Ketamine, when the pain of staying where you are, outweighs the fear of trying it. It didn’t just give me my life back, i feel like a metamorphosis took place. I’m NEW and IMPROVED. I am out of the “cocoon” of depression, having emerged with “wings”. Thank you Dr.Oliver.”